Directly above North door and Atkinson window.
Floorboard stencilled by the Churchwardens when the roof was
re-leaded in 1889, found again when lead was stolen in 2016.
A view of Cosgrove Church from the turn of the 20th century, showing the side view before the yew trees grew to their present great height. Note the reversed Cs on the title painted, presumably, on the glass photographic plate.